- APA magazine and newsletter articles about research tools and methods
The Monitor on Psychology and gradPSYCH magazines, as well as many APA newsletters, have published articles about research tools and methods in various areas of psychological science.
- Events for Researchers
Find upcoming events for researchers on APA's event calendar.
- APA Science Directorate Pamphlets on fMRI and Psychological Science
The APA Science Directorate supports the training of hundreds of psychologists in how to incorporate fMRI into their research. The booklets are intended for general audiences who are interested in learning about psychological science and its applications to everyday life.
- APA Advanced Training Institutes (ATIs)
ATIs expose psychological scientists to emerging technologies and the most current research methodologies. ATIs provide training and hands-on experience in a variety of areas, such as research with diverse racial and ethnic groups and conducting research with longitudinal methods, modeling and measurement.
Relevant APA Books
Additional Web Resources
- Online Psychology Laboratory (OPL)
Interactive resources for teaching psychological science. Includes correlational studies, data sets, demonstrations and teaching aids.
- Cyberlab for Psychological Research
A guide to research methods and topics in psychology.
- Web Center for Social Research Methods
Resources for applied social research and evaluation.