Improving Human Performance
Click on a topic below to view resources
- Consumer/Money Issues
- Decision Making
- Environmentally Friendly Behaviors
- Gender Issues
- Health & Well-being
- Improving Human Performance
- Law & Psychology
- Learning & Memory
- Product Design
Showing search results for "Improving Human Performance"
- Getting in Touch with Your Inner Brainwaves through Biofeedback
Biofeedback helps treat some illness, may boost performance, helps people relax and is even used to help children with Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Multitasking: Switching costs
Subtle "switching" costs cut efficiency, raise risk.
- Occupational Stress and Employee Control
Employee control over work can reduce stress and enhance motivation and growth. Several key findings have prompted employers to search for ways to give workers a greater sense of control, to improve health, productivity and morale.
- Pushing Buttons: The Invention of the Phone Keypad
Human factors redesigns the phone.
- Getting A Good Night's Sleep With the Help of Psychology
Cognitive behavioral therapy is becoming the "treatment of choice" for many people with insomnia.