Solving Your Problems Together: Family Therapy for the Whole Family
Families face and resolve a variety of problems all the time. Generally, they can help themselves resolve problems and stressful situations. Sometimes, however, families run out of ways to solve their problems, and then they need help. Family therapy is an opportunity to learn new and effective ways of solving problems and getting along better.
Solving Your Problems Together answers questions that typically arise when a family is considering therapy, such as:
- Does our family need therapy?
- How will we find a good family therapist?
- What will the sessions be like?
- Will our sessions be confidential?
- How will therapy make things better?
The book is designed to address these questions and help you make informed decisions about family therapy.