Dreaming is a multidisciplinary journal, the only professional journal devoted specifically to dreaming.
The journal publishes scholarly articles related to dreaming from any discipline and viewpoint.
- biological aspects of dreaming and sleep/dream laboratory research
- psychological articles of any kind related to dreaming
- clinical work on dreams regardless of theoretical perspective (Freudian, Jungian, existential, eclectic, etc.)
- anthropological, sociological, and philosophical articles related to dreaming
- articles about dreaming from any of the arts and humanities
All papers undergo peer review.
Starting in 2004; formerly published by Kluwer Academic/Human Sciences Press
Here you'll find guidelines for submitting proposals, calls for papers, tips for preparing manuscripts, APA policies, and more