Webinar Training for Individual Subscribers
Get the most out of your APA PsycNET® subscription. Attend a free online training session with PsycINFO® Training Specialists and get the latest information on database content, how to craft effective searches, and how to manage your results.
This session will include an introduction to APA's two newest databases, PsycTESTS® and PsycTHERAPY®.
PsycTESTS is a research database that provides access to psychological tests, measures, scales, and other assessments as well as descriptive and administrative information, and PsycTHERAPY is a database containing more than 300 videos featuring therapy demonstrations showing clinicians working with individuals, couples, and families.
All times are Eastern Time.
|Webinar Training for Individual Subscribers||Thursday, May 1, 2014||8:30–9:30 a.m.|
|Webinar Training for Individual Subscribers||Tuesday, May 13, 2014||4–5 p.m.|
- conduct cross-database searches and explore all relevant content
- use Term Finder to get the best use from our controlled vocabulary
- use field structure to effectively build your search
- apply limits to restrict and fine-tune your results
- create e-mail alerts and RSS feeds that deliver content updates and search results when and where you need them
- This session is ideal for anyone who currently subscribes or is considering subscribing to an APA PsycNET database package.