An unparalleled resource for the discovery and use of psychological measures, scales, and instrumentation tools
Sources for PsycTESTS
PsycTESTS records are created from research published in the scholarly literature. They are taken from a broad range of specialties across the discipline of psychology.
- One of the inspirations for the database was the Directory of Unpublished Experimental Mental Measures, Volumes 1–9, edited by Bert A. Goldman and David F. Mitchell. Many of the records in the database are based on entries in these volumes.
- APA staff scrutinize journal articles, technical reports, and dissertations to identify new source documents on a regular, ongoing basis.
- Historical documents from the Archives of the History of American Psychology at the University of Akron are another source for database records.
- Authors of tests are invited to provide their content for possible inclusion in the database. The tests and the literature describing them will be readily discovered through PsycTESTS. Visit the Call for Tests page for details.
More About PsycTESTS
Access & Subscription Options
Databases & Electronic Products
Abstracts & Index Records
Full-Text Journal Articles
Full-Text Books & Chapters
Conference Materials, Newsletters, Fact Sheets, and & More
Book & Film Reviews
Psychological Tests & Measures
Streaming Psychotherapy Demonstration Videos
- APA Books® E-Collections
Select Full-Text Books
- APA Handbooks in Psychology®
Reference Book Resources
- APA Video Introduction to Psychotherapy Systems
Streaming Video Guide to Psychotherapy Approaches
- APA Clinical Training Video Series
Streaming Video of Psychotherapy Experts in Action