APA PsycNET® Gold Plus
Databases Included: PsycTHERAPY® and all databases included in the APA PsycNET® Gold package (PsycINFO®, PsycARTICLES®, PsycBOOKS®, PsycEXTRA®, PsycCRITIQUES®, PsycTESTS®)
Availability: APA Members, Joint APA/CPA Members, and Student Affiliate Members
Free mobile app: Access your APA PsycNET subscription straight from your mobile device with the free APA PsycNET Mobile app.
APA PsycNET Gold Plus offers access to PsycTHERAPY — a fully searchable database of therapy demonstration videos and transcripts, which feature several renowned therapists and cover a wide range of therapy approaches and topics. Additionally, users will have access to each of the 6 research databases included in APA PsycNET Gold package.
With each search you'll find the full scope of behavioral science literature right from your desktop, including full text for APA-published journals in PsycARTICLES, books in PsycBOOKS, and tests and measures in PsycTESTS.
Go beyond APA materials with PsycINFO and PsycEXTRA, two behavioral and social science indexing databases used by major institutions worldwide to link millions of interdisciplinary records from a variety of scholarly publishers.
And if you're looking for books, films, and other media that will help you in your practice, lab, or classroom, PsycCRITIQUES provides reviews of psychology-related literature and films.
APA PsycNET Gold Plus is currently available for APA members, joint APA/CPA members, and student affiliate members.
Subscriptions are synchronized with membership and will expire on December 31.
APA PsycNET Gold Plus offers access to the following databases:
- PsycTHERAPY – A database of psychotherapy training videos demonstrating master practitioners working with individuals, couples, and families using a wide range of approaches and covering a host of therapy topics.
- PsycINFO – The world's largest resource devoted to peer-reviewed literature in the behavioral sciences and mental health
- PsycARTICLES – Over a century of full-text articles from journals published by APA, the Canadian Psychological Association, and Hogrefe Publishing Group
- PsycBOOKS – eBook access to recent scholarly and professional titles published by APA, with a deep backfile of classic and historic works
- PsycEXTRA – Extended coverage of gray literature including technical reports, conference papers, and other documents
- PsycCRITIQUES – Helpful and timely reviews of psychology-related literature and films written by subject specialists
- PsycTESTS – A comprehensive solution for the discovery and use of psychological tests and measures
All databases are delivered on APA PsycNET, the award-winning search platform developed specifically for APA content.
|Joint APA/Canadian Psychological Association Members||$199|
Get more with the APA PsycNET Platinum package!
Order a Database Package
To order by phone, call APA's Service Center at 800-374-2721 or 202-336-5510.
View APA's Return Policy for APA PsycNET Products.
For novices and experts, our training center offers a variety of search tips and tutorials to help you find more relevant information, more quickly.
Visit our training center for online materials available 24/7, or sign up for a webinar for a personalized session with an APA search expert.