APA Databases & Electronic Resources
Access & Pricing
- Webinar Training for Librarians
Presents a schedule of webinars for advanced training on APA databases, geared toward librarians and experienced searchers.
- Webinar Training for Administrators
Presents a schedule of webinars for training on APA PsycNET, geared toward trial users and new product subscribers.
- Webinar Training for Individual Subscribers
Presents a schedule of webinars for training on APA PsycNET®, geared toward individual subscribers.
- Webinar Training for Students and Faculty
Presents a schedule of webinars for training on APA databases, geared toward students and faculty.
- Current Book Titles Available Electronically from the American Psychological Association
- PsycTESTS® Surpasses 15,000 Test Records
Since its launch, PsycTESTS has experienced tremendous growth, and and recently surpassed 15,000 test records.
- American Psychological Association Announces the Release of APA PsycNET® Mobile
APA's newest mobile app with APA PsycNET® Mobile features key functionality from the full version of the APA PsycNET web interface with the flexibility and convenience of mobile portability.
- American Psychological Association Announces a New Video Training Resource for Undergraduate Students — APA Video Introduction to Psychotherapy Systems™
New collection of more than 20 demonstrational videos to help familiarize undergraduate psychology students with fundamental psychotherapy concepts