Women's Psych-E Newsletter
- APA Leadership Institute for Women in Psychology
Class 6 of the 2013 APA LIWP announced, Executive Committee updates and 2013 Alumnae Reunion.
- Nominations to the Committee on Women in Psychology
APA's Committee on Women in Psychology is seeking nominations for two new members to begin terms in January 2014.
- Our WPO family is growing
Welcoming Sonia Sherry and the newest WPO intern stars.
- WPO briefings and meetings
Trafficking of women and girls, Courtney's House Director Tina Frundt visits APA, 2013 End Violence Against Women International Conference and other updates.
- WPO publications — what's new?
Print versions of the “Intimate partner Partner violence Violence” brochure and the “Sexualization of girls Girls” tip card (Spanish version) are available.
- Causes for awareness
National Mental Health Week, and June is LGBT Awareness Month.
Mark Your Calendars
- Find out what you may have missed and what's ahead
Find out what else is going on in the WPO world.