The SES Indicator
September 2015 |Vol. 8, No. 2
- Stop Skipping Class: How to include SES in research
The importance of measuring SES and the challenges in doing so.
By Meagan Sweeney, MA
Guest Editor Column: John Ruiz, PhD
- Call for Nominations: Committee on Socioeconomic Status (CSES)
CSES is seeking qualified candidates to serve three-year terms beginning January 2016.
- 2015 CSES Leadership Award recipients
CSES recognizes the achievements of those who have made significant contributions to an understanding of SES and the lives and well-being of the poor.
- "Poverty is ..." Campaign
Be part of the campaign to call public attention to the experiences of those living in poverty.
- Resilience Booster: Parent Tip Tool
New resource available to help children build resilience in their homes, neighborhoods and communities.
- Cover story on poverty featured in APA Monitor on Psychology®
Fighting poverty and eliminating class bias was the central theme of the July/August 2015 Monitor.