- Disaster Ethics: The Road Beyond Good Intentions (APA Clinician's Corner)
- Navigating the Changing Healthcare Terrain: Practice Opportunities for Psychologists in Patient-Centered Medical Homes (APA Clinician's Corner)
Deadlines for for upcoming award, scholarship and grant applications, nominations, proposals and submissions.
- Gold Medal Awards for Life Achievement
- Charles L. Brewer Distinguished Teaching of Psychology Award
- Division 49 Diversity Award
- Carolyn S. Schroeder Award for Outstanding Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology
- Regional Faculty Advisor Awards
- Denmark National Faculty Advisor Award
- Sidney M. Jourard Student Award Symposium
Calls for applications and nominations to serve on APA committees.
- APAGS Committee
Chair-elect and member-at-large positions for communication and education are open on the nine-member elected committee. Applications are due Jan. 12, 2015, by 5 p.m. (ET).
Upcoming proposal, poster, manuscript and paper submission deadlines.
- North American Correctional and Criminal Justice Psychology Conference (call for papers)
- Psychological Services — Self Help Approaches to Change in Organized Care Settings (submission deadline)
- Psychoanalytic Psychology — Psychoanalysis and the Humanities In Crisis (submission deadline)
- Neuropsychology® — Special Section on Neuropsychology, Genetics, and Epigenetics (submit letter of inquiry)
- Comment on proposed practice guidelines
The Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming Clients are posted for their second 90-day public comment period from Aug. 25 to Nov. 20, 2014.