Upcoming trainings, workshops and APA continuing education (CE) opportunities.
- Preparing for Your Future Job(s): What They Didn't Teach Me in Grad School (APAGS on the Road and the APA Science Directorate)
- Serving Military Veterans: Understanding Their Experiences and Clinical Implications (APA Clinician's Corner)
- Testing Accommodations for People with Disabilities: Research-Based Practice (APA Clinician's Corner)
- Train the Trainer: Memory Training for Senior (APA Clinician's Corner)
Deadlines for upcoming award, scholarship and grant applications, nominations, proposals and submissions. Search the APA awards, grants and scholarships database.
- UNCF/Merck Graduate Science Research Dissertation
- Abe Fellowship Program
- Small Grants for the Program Development of National Psychology Associations
- Psychology and AIDS Leadership Award
- National Cancer Institute: Introduction to Cancer Research Careers
- International Scientific Meeting Support Award
- Award in Support of Conferences and Workshops on Graduate and Postgraduate Education and Training in Psychology
- APA Dissertation Research Award
- Early Graduate Student Researcher Award
- Janet Hyde Graduate Student Research Grant
- Grants in Aid for Students
- The Grant in Aid for Students MacArthur Award
- APA-IUPsyS Global Mental Health Fellowship
- Marion and Donald Routh Student Research Grant
- Targeted Research Grants
- Student Research Award
- Mary Jo Kupst Trainee Grant for Research in Resilience
- SPP Diversity Research Grant
- Lizette Peterson-Homer Injury Prevention Grant
- Scott and Paul Pearsall Scholarship
- SuperLab Research Grants
- Undergraduate Psychology Research Conference Grants
- Annette Urso Rickel Foundation Dissertation Award for Public Policy
- FBI NCAVC Internship Grants
- APF/F.I.S.H. Foundation Inc., Visionary Grant to Decrease Ethnic and Racial Discrimination in Education
Calls for applications and nominations to serve on APA committees will be posted below.
- Committee on Aging (CONA)
Nominations are accepted annually for two new CONA members each August.
- Committee on Disability Issues in Psychology
Submit nominations by Aug. 28 for two new members to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Committee on Early Career Psychologists
Submit nominations by Aug. 28 for two representatives to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Committee on Children, Youth and Families
Submit nominations by Aug. 30 for two new members to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Committee on Associate and Baccalaureate Education (CABE)
Submit nominations by Sept. 1 for three new members to serve beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Ad Hoc Committee on Psychology and AIDS
Submit nominations by Sept. 1 for two new members to serve three-year terms begining on Jan. 1, 2016.
- APAGS Subcommittees
Applications to serve on the APAGS Science Committee, Convention Committee, Committee on Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity, and Committee for the Advancement of Racial and Ethnic Diversity are due on Sept. 9, 2015.
- Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs
Submit nominations by Sept. 1 for two new members to begin three-year terms of service on Jan. 1, 2016.
- RxP Designation Committee
Submit nominations by Sept. 10 for two new members to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Call for journal editor nominations: The Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration (SEPI) has opened nominations for the editorship of the Journal of Psychotherapy Integration.
- Submission deadline: Psychological Assessment® — Assessment in Health Psychology
- Submission deadline: Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice — Statistical Methods in Group Psychology and Group Psychotherapy
- Submission deadline: Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal® — Cognitive Remediation
Calls for public comments will be posted below.