Upcoming trainings, workshops and APA continuing education (CE) opportunities.
- Serving Military Veterans: Understanding Their Experiences and Clinical Implications (APA Clinician's Corner)
- Testing Accommodations for People with Disabilities: Research-Based Practice (APA Clinician's Corner)
- Train the Trainer: Memory Training for Senior (APA Clinician's Corner)
Deadlines for upcoming award, scholarship and grant applications, nominations, proposals and submissions. Search the APA awards, grants and scholarships database.
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) Postdoctoral Research Program
- APA Cyber Mentors Program
- UNCF/Merck Graduate Science Research Dissertation
- Abe Fellowship Program
- Small Grants for the Program Development of National Psychology Associations
- Psychology and AIDS Leadership Award
- National Cancer Institute: Introduction to Cancer Research Careers
- International Scientific Meeting Support Award
- Award in Support of Conferences and Workshops on Graduate and Postgraduate Education and Training in Psychology
- APA Dissertation Research Award
- Early Graduate Student Researcher Award
- Janet Hyde Graduate Student Research Grant
Calls for applications and nominations to serve on APA committees will be posted below.
- Committee on Aging (CONA)
Nominations are accepted annually for two new CONA members each August.
- Continuing Education Committee
Submit nominations by Aug. 8 for five new members to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Committee on Disability Issues in Psychology
Submit nominations by Aug. 28 for two new members to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Committee on Early Career Psychologists
Submit nominations by Aug. 28 for two representatives to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Committee on Children, Youth and Families
Submit nominations by Aug. 30 for two new members to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Committee on Associate and Baccalaureate Education (CABE)
Submit nominations by Sept. 1 for three new members to serve beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Ad Hoc Committee on Psychology and AIDS
Submit nominations by Sept. 1 for two new members to serve three-year terms begining on Jan. 1, 2016.
- Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs
Submit nominations by Sept. 1 for two new members to begin three-year terms of service on Jan. 1, 2016.
- RxP Designation Committee
Submit nominations by Sept. 10 for two new members to serve three-year terms beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Asian American Journal of Psychology — Asian Americans and Positive Psychology (submission deadline)
- Journal of Diversity in Higher Education — Student Activism (submission deadline)
- Psychological Services® — Correctional and Criminal Justice Psychology (submission deadline)
- Review of General Psychology — Special Issue on The Science of Prospection (submission deadline)
- School Psychology Quarterly® — Diversification of School Psychology (submission deadline)
- Psychological Services® — Community Mental Health (submission deadline)
- International Journal of Play Therapy® — Neuroscience and Play Therapy (submission deadline)
- Call for journal editor nominations: The Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration (SEPI) has opened nominations for the editorship of the Journal of Psychotherapy Integration.
- Psychological Assessment® — Assessment in Health Psychology (submission deadline)
- Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice — Statistical Methods in Group Psychology and Group Psychotherapy (submission deadline)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal® — Cognitive Remediation (submission deadline)