APA-ABA National Conference
May 1-3, 2014
A continuing education conference co-sponsored by the American Psychological Association and the American Bar Association will address the broad range of issues related to the exposure of children, youth and families to violence in and around the home, community and society. The conference will:
- Present more than 40 plenary and invited sessions addressing prevention and intervention.
- Focus on violence across individual, family, community and social contexts.
- Have broad appeal to psychologists, attorneys, judges, legal scholars, behavioral and social science scholars, social workers, and other professionals in legal, mental health, social service and education fields.
- Offer continuing education credits to both psychologists and attorneys (CE and CLE).
- Close with a networking session, to give participants an opportunity to exchange information and views about critical issues and promote strategies for addressing violence.
Programming and registration information is available on the conference website.