Violence Against Women and Children, Volume 1: Mapping the Terrain
- Describe various forms of violence against children and women.
- Identify individual, familial and social factors associated with risk for violence or protection from violence for children and women.
- Describe the associated psychological, physical and economic outcomes of violence against children and women.
- Discuss policy recommendations based on current research.
- Specify future directions for research on violence against children and women.
This exam is available online and can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted.
You cannot purchase two or more of the same online exam.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the exam. The exam is available immediately.