Therapeutic Presence: A Mindful Approach to Effective Therapy
- Explain the role of therapeutic presence in effective psychotherapy.
- Describe a model of therapeutic presence and the research that supports this model.
- Identify the neurobiological correlates of therapeutic presence.
- Identify the challenges to maintaining therapeutic presence as well as potential strategies for overcoming these challenges.
- Describe exercises and activities therapists can use to increase their therapeutic presence.
$112.50 for Members/Affiliates
This exam is available online and can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted.
You cannot purchase two or more of the same online exam.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the exam. The exam is available immediately.