Social Pain: Neuropsychological and Health Implications of Loss and Exclusion
- Explain how social pain can activate components of physical pain systems within the body.
- Outline the evolutionary basis of social pain and trace the genetic, neurological, and physiological underpinnings of social pain.
- Explain the implications of social pain for functioning in interpersonal relationships.
- Describe the influence of painkillers on social emotions, the ability to relive past social hurts, and the relation of social pain to experiences of intimacy.
- Identify the role of stress in social pain and the potential long-term health consequences of bullying.
$90.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.