Human Aggression and Violence: Causes, Manifestations, and Consequences
- Explain the major theoretical perspectives on aggression and violence.
- Summarize research findings regarding the genetic and environmental determinants of aggressive behavior.
- Describe the psychological and social-relational processes underlying aggression and violence.
- Explain the existential, emotional, and structural roots of intergroup aggression.
- Describe the consequences of aggression from the perspectives of its victims.
$180.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.