Ethical Practice in Operational Psychology: Military and National Intelligence Applications
- Discuss (a) the roles of an operational psychologist and (b) the potential ethical dilemmas that may be encountered with regard to the following areas: assessment and selection of personnel for high-risk/high-demand jobs, security clearance evaluations, counterterrorism and counterintelligence operations, interrogations, and crisis and hostage negotiations in a law enforcement environment.
- Explain how the ethical considerations of operational psychologists are both similar and different to the ethical considerations of psychologists serving in a non-operational, clinical role.
- Identify areas related to operational psychology in which clear ethical standards do and do not exist.
- Describe the major challenges that complicate operational psychologists’ ability to engage in ethical decision making.
- Describe the training one should engage in before considering oneself competent to practice as an operational psychologist.
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.