Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Special Populations: A Cognitive Restructuring Program
This book describes a flexible, low-stress, manualized program for treating PTSD in special populations.
- Identify treatments for Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) that have received the most empirical support in the existing literature on psychotherapy outcomes.
- Explain the concept of ""complex"" PTSD and describe the criteria for making a diagnosis of PTSD.
- Describe the components of Cognitive Restructuring interventions for treating PTSD.
- Specify the mechanism for success of the therapeutic intervention of teaching breathing re-training in treating PTSD symptoms.
- Identify "common styles of thinking" that are associated with cognitive processing for individuals with PTSD.
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.