Handbook of Counseling and Psychotherapy With Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Clients, Second Edition
This updated edition serves to build on areas of knowledge outlined in the first edition while also incorporating new and emerging areas of scholarship relative to psychotherapy with LGB clients. The second edition focuses on the complex cultural contexts of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals, the provision of psychotherapy to LGBT clients across a range of presenting concerns, and emerging socio/political issues.
- Develop awareness of issues pertaining to LGBT individuals in the contexts of counseling and psychotherapy and supervision.
- Develop understanding of the process, content, and outcomes of affirmative attitudes toward LGBT individuals in counseling and psychotherapy settings.
- Integrate existing research and theory across domains and identify methods by which to use that research and theory to better help clients.
- Develop understanding of social influences such as same-sex marriage rights on the well-being of LGBT persons.
- Develop understanding of areas in which there is presently little research to guide clinical decision-making.
$120.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.