Clinical Neuropsychology: A Pocket Handbook for Assessment, Second Edition
- List the key elements of a neuropsychological evaluation and report.
- Identify commonly used laboratory tests, neuroimaging techniques, and other approaches used in clinical neuropsychological assessment.
- Describe neuroanatomic and neuropsychological correlates of disease states and syndromes and apply that knowledge to patient evaluation.
- Explain ethical considerations and practice guidelines essential to competent neuropsychological assessment.
- Describe ethical considerations and practice guidelines essential to competent neuropsychological assessment.
$165.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.