Casebook for Clinical Supervision: A Competency-Based Approach
- Identify the key ethical responsibilities associated with the provision of competent supervision,
- Analyze the similarities and differences between diverse models of competent supervision, in line with the cognitive, psychodynamic and family systems traditions,
- Create an effective process for guiding supervisees in repairing ruptures to the therapeutic alliance,
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of two measures designed to assess competency in providing supervision, and
- Describe a number of special requirements related to “readiness” to perform effective clinical services in medical health settings.
You can take the test in two ways: online (with instant test results) or with mail delivery of a paper version. The book is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.