Sex Offending: Causal Theories to Inform Research, Prevention, and Treatment
Why do some men commit sex offenses? While the question might seem straightforward, the answer is anything but. In this book, the authors review and critique existing theories and the supporting literature on why adolescent and adult males commit such acts as child molestation, voyeurism, indecent exposure, rape, and other violent offenses against adults and children.
1. Comprehend an emerging new theory of sexual offending, the multimodal self-regulation theory, to explain the etiology and outcome of deviant sexual behaviors,
2. Comprehend the strengths and weakness associated with past and current methodological practice for sexual offending research,
3. Identify and comprehend the major classes of theories that have been advanced to explain sex-offending behaviors,
4. Critique the research and explanations associated with the major classes of causal theories for sex offending, and
5. Specify future directions for research, prevention, and treatment based on the multimodal self-regulation theory.
$90.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.