MMPI-2: A Practitioner's Guide
This book is a compendium of original contributions that focus on new developments and applications for the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI–2), the most widely researched and broadly used personality assessment instrument.
This course focuses on the MMPI–2: Practitioner's Guide. This book is a compendium of original contributions that focus on new developments and applications for the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI–2), the most widely researched and broadly used personality assessment instrument.
- Provide an overview of new developments in the use of the MMPI-2,
- Introduce psychologists to the broad range of assessment contexts in which the MMPI-2 is being used,
- Provide psychologists with methodological strategies for researching objective personality assessment,
- Illustrate practical interpretation of MMPI-2 profiles in a number of applied settings through case material, and
- Highlight the major issues in MMPI-2 use and provide resources for interpreting the test in a range of assessment contexts.
$180.00 for Members/Affiliates
You can take the test in two ways: online (with instant test results) or with mail delivery of a paper version. The book is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.