Resources for CE Sponsor Approval
Whether you're interested in CESA, a recently approved sponsor or seeking to renew your status, we offer many resources to help guide you.
Essential Things to Know
ApplicationsApply for CESA and homestudy approval
CESA IconStatement of approval and use requirements
Annual Report Form(DOC, 49KB)
(PDF, 101KB)Policies and Procedures ManualPDF, 101KB
(PDF, 152KB)Standards and CriteriaPDF, 196KB
FeesAnnual, application, recognition and appeal fees
Find CE programsList of APA-approved sponsors
- We're going green: CESA is developing an Online Application System.
- The 2014 CE Sponsor Survey Results have brought several improvements to our systems.
- Quality professional development and continuing education resolution, adopted by APA council August 2013.
Answers to Your Questions
- Criteria and Processes for Determining Proposed Programs’ CE-Eligibility
- Criterion D.1
- Sample Documentation of Attendance
- Grievance Procedure Sample
Illustrative Learning Objectives for
"Succeeding in an Academic Career"
- Sample Response to D.1. — Course Content Requiring Citations
- Workshop Evaluation Tool
- Writing Behavioral Learning Objectives and Assessments (PDF, 22KB)