Psychology Student Network
A publication of the Education Directorate
January 2015 |Vol. 3, No. 1
In This Issue
- Five FAQs about interviewing for graduate school
Tips to help you prepare for the interview process.
By Greg J. Neimeyer, PhD, and Garth Fowler, PhD
- Reflections on the APA Summer Science Fellowship program
Three participants discuss their experiences at the 2014 program.
By Danielle Lewis
- Career paths: group psychology and group psychotherapy
Career spotlight on working with groups.
By Lee Gillis, PhD
Psi Chi News
- Varieties of Anomalous Experience: Examining the Scientific Evidence
A research-based overview of unusual subjective occurrences.
- New accreditation search tool
Finding an accredited program just got easier.
By Jen McCrindle
- Looking for a summer research experience?
Oklahoma State University announces 2015 summer program on biological basis of human and animal behavior.
- Noba announces the 2015 Student Video Award focus: social influence
$10,000 in student awards for active learning in 2015.
Mark Your Calendar
- Expand your horizons at this year's regional meetings
Develop your professional network and advance your career.