About the Office of Graduate and Postgraduate Education and Training
To develop and make public information about graduate and postgraduate education and training in psychology for the benefit of:
- members, boards, committees, divisions, affiliated organizations and Central Office staff of the American Psychological Association,
- potential students, current students and others of the general public,
- faculty and training supervisors in academic and applied training programs.
- organizations of psychology educators and professional training councils, and
- national and international higher education associations.
- better prepare students for careers in teaching, research and the applications of psychology, and
- address priorities in graduate and postgraduate education and training in psychology.