Office of Continuing Education in Psychology
The Office of Continuing Education in Psychology provides CE opportunities for psychologists to expand their skills while earning CE credits through a wide range of topics. This office works with the Continuing Education Committee which is responsible for overseeing the review and approval of CE Workshops and sessions at the annual convention.
Workshops and Independent Study
122nd APA Annual Convention
Aug. 7-10, 2014 | Washington, D.C.
Enroll by June 30 to save with the advance fee.
Select from 81 workshops:
- Preconvention workshops.
- Convention workshops.
- Presidential workshops.
- Annual Distinguished Workshop Series — Managing Risk in Everyday Practice: The Ethics of Being a Psychologist in the Real World.
CE Sessions @ APA Convention
- Convenient 1-2 hour presentations.
- Hundreds of offerings.
- Quality programming.
- Timely topics.
Take advantage of the advance fee. Register for the convention by June 30, 2014.
- Primer for ICD-10-CM Users: Psychological and Behavioral Conditions
- Practical Applications of Cardiac Psychology
- The Duty to Protect
- A Call to Integrate Religious Communities Into Practice: The Case of Sikhs
- Module 1: Overview of End-of-Life Issues for the Mental Health Provider
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
Clinician’s Corner Workshops
- April 25: Making Professional Ethics Practical
- May 16: Creating Organizational Cultures of Trauma-Informed Care
- June 20: Moving Your Psychology Practice to Primary Care and Specialty Medical Settings: Competencies, Collaborations and Contracts