The 2015 APA Annual Convention will host hundreds of sessions on the full range of psychology topics, including many sessions offering continuing education (CE) credit. Programs and sessions will cover issues such as health disparities, use of technology, violence, integrated health care, and clinical practice. Programming listings will be posted as they become available.
2015 Convention Themes
- Competencies at the Intersections of Diversities
- Promises and Pitfalls of Technology
- Disparities in Health, Wellness, Justice, and Education
- Psychology of Work and Group Dynamics
- Emerging Areas of Science, Practice, and Education: Lifelong Training for Psychologists
- Violence, Bullying, Victimization, and Trauma
- Embracing Interdisciplinarity: Reaching Out Beyond Psychology
Attendee registration opens April 15th, 2015!