Call for Proposals
Learn how to submit proposals online for collaborative programs, CE workshops, division submissions and the film festival. »
The last day to claim CE credits from the 2015 convention is Oct. 12.
Call for 2016 Convention Proposals
Interested in presenting at the 2016 convention in Denver? Learn how to submit your proposal online.
- Collaborative Programs: Thursday, Oct. 15, 2015.
- CE Workshops: Monday, Nov. 9, 2015.
- Division Submissions: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015.
- Film Festival: Friday, Jan. 8, 2016.
Continuing Education at Convention
Join APA Next Year in Denver
The 2016 APA Annual Convention takes place Aug. 4-7 in Denver at the Mile-High City's convention center.
Looking farther ahead:
- 2017: Washington, D.C., Aug. 3-6.
- 2018: San Francisco, Aug. 9-12.
- 2019: Chicago, Aug. 8-11.
- 2020: Washington, D.C., Aug. 6-9.
- 2021: San Diego, Aug. 12-15.
Thinking of attending next year's convention? Get an idea of what awaits you by checking out the programming from the 2015 convention.
APA staff and guest bloggers covered the 2015 APA Annual Convention from start to finish. Read all the 2015 convention blog posts.
2015 Online Convention Program
- Call or email for general information about APA's convention, as well as advertising, exhibits and sponsorships.