2014 APA Annual Convention
Washington, D.C ǀ Aug. 7-10, 2014
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel
- Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C. Hotel
- Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel
2014 Attendee Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the inside scoop with updated answers to your questions on navigating the convention, planning your activities and more.
Welcome to Washington!
Full Program Now Online
Check out the searchable online program and start crafting your convention schedule today. You'll find the full schedule of events, including abstracts and poster sessions.
2014 CE Programs at Convention
Continuing Education (CE) Workshops — Enroll now.
Select from 81 CE Workshops:
- Pre-convention workshops
- Convention workshops
- Presidential workshops
- Annual Distinguished Workshop Series — Managing Risk in Everyday Practice: The Ethics of Being a Psychologist in the Real World
Nearly 280 convention sessions will be designated as Continuing Education (CE) Sessions this year. Get unlimited CE credit for one single fee.
APA President Nadine Kaslow addresses key issues in psychology today through convention programming supporting her presidential theme of "Unifying Psychology for the Future."
Early career psychologists will blog and students will tweet during the convention
Stay up-to-the-minute on convention happenings by following the new voices on APA's Twitter feed and convention blog.
- Call or email for general information about APA's convention, as well as advertising, exhibits and sponsorships.