A publication of American Psychological Foundation
April 2015 |Vol. 13, No. 1
- APF donors break new ground
The David H. and Beverly A. Barlow Grant launches study.
- A psychologist’s family continues his legacy
Early career psychologists receive a boost from the Wechsler family.
- Donors to the Campaign to Transform the Future
Influential and generous psychologists band together and commit to securing the future of psychology.
- Why do donors give?
Hear from 2014 donors.
- APF grantees forge careers
APF early career grantees and scholarship recipients work to find solutions.
- The legacy of Werner and Elizabeth Koppitz
Eight graduate students will pursue their studies of children with their 2014 Elizabeth Munsterberg Koppitz Fellowships.
- APF prizes advance understanding
Davidson and Somerville receive prizes to study serious mental illness and the human mind.
- 2014 APF grantees
See the full list of APF’s 2014 grant, award and scholarship recipients.