APF announces the Campaign to Transform the Future
Donors are uniting to ensure that psychology's unique problem-solving perspective will combat these and other societal problems.
2013 Wilhelm Wundt-William James Award Winner
Jean Pettifor, PhD, of Wayne State University, wins the 2013 Wilhelm Wundt-William James Award for Exceptional Contributions to Trans-Atlantic Psychology.
Celebrating 60 years of transforming the future through psychology
This year APF celebrates its 60th anniversary of changing people's lives through psychology.
Honoring 2013 award winners
APF honors the 2013 Gold Medalists and the Charles L. Brewer Distinguished Teacher of Psychology
APF grant funds longitudinal research on adoption and same-sex couples
Psychology professor Rachel Farr, PhD, is conducting the first longitudinal comparison of adoptive families of lesbian, gay and heterosexual parents with school-age children.
Florence L. Denmark, PhD
“APF is transformative in jump-starting the careers of talented graduate students and early career psychologists.”
From Psychology Giving
- Boosting early career psychologists (March 2013)
- Donate your IRA and receive a tax benefit: Available now through Dec. 31, 2013 (November 2013)
- Transforming teenagers' lives (November 2013)
From The Monitor on Psychology
- APA-funded projects emphasize a multidisciplinary approach (November 21013)
- Grants and opportunities (December 2013)
- Keeping couples together (September 2013)
- Make a difference (December 2013)
- Stress, rumination and physiology (October 2013)
- Transforming psychology, one grant at a time (September 2013)