Donors to the Campaign to Transform the Future
APF would like to acknowledge and thank those who have contributed to the campaign.
APF announces the Campaign to Transform the Future
Donors are uniting to ensure that psychology's unique problem-solving perspective will combat these and other societal problems.
2013 Wilhelm Wundt-William James Award Winner
Jean Pettifor, PhD, of Wayne State University, wins the 2013 Wilhelm Wundt-William James Award for Exceptional Contributions to Trans-Atlantic Psychology.
Celebrating 60 years of transforming the future through psychology
This year APF celebrates its 60th anniversary of changing people's lives through psychology.
Honoring 2013 award winners
APF honors the 2013 Gold Medalists and the Charles L. Brewer Distinguished Teacher of Psychology
Judy Kuriansky, PhD
Donating to APF is "an excellent way to ensure that the future of psychology flourishes."
From Psychology Giving
- First Sparks Foundation grant enables pediatrician screening for young patients' anxiety and depressive symptoms (March 2014)
- Launching careers, changing society (March 2014)
- Transforming teenagers' lives (November 2013)
From The Monitor on Psychology
- Fighting the effects of stigma (April 2014)
- Grants and opportunities (May 2014)
- Koppitz Fellowships advance child psychology research (April 2014)
- Seeding innovation (May 2014)
- Supporting a neuropsychology graduate student (May 2014)