APA Science Policy News
APA’s new grassroots advocacy platform allows psychologists to add their voice to federal debates on key psychology policy issues.
- APA Federal Budget Blog
Read the latest post.
- Psychologists head to the Hill on behalf of veterans
Congressional staff receive updates on research, training and clinical work at Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
- FOVA kicks off annual advocacy activities on Capitol Hill
Friends of VA Medical Care and Health Research urges increased funding for VA intramural research and infrastructure.
- NIH Council of Councils hears Phelps discuss science of behavior change
Scientists urged to respond to NIH Request for Information on behavior change initiative.
- Second joint NIH council meeting draws together NIDA, NIAAA and NCI
Advisory councils meet to review progress of the Collaborative Research on Addictions at NIH initiative.
- Winter meeting of the NIMH advisory council
Insel ponders ways to support the best science.
- PCORI issues research funding announcements for up to $206 million
Topics include obesity treatment and transitional care services.