May Featured Article
For Division Leaders
Share with Your Members
- CE preconvention workshops — APA convention, Honolulu, July 30, 2013
Choose from five preconvention continuing education workshops in collaboration with several APA divisions.
- APA Travel Grants for US Psychologists to Attend International Conferences
This award will cover or partially cover conference registration fees at international conferences held outside the United States and Canada for U.S.-based psychologists.
- Psychology and AIDS Leadership Award Recipients
The APA Ad Hoc Committee on Psychology and AIDS (COPA) announced winners of 2013 awards, David J. Moore, PhD for Emerging Leader Award and John R. Anderson, PhD, for Distinguished Leader Award.
Call for Nominations/Awards
- Nominations to the APA Committee on Aging
The Committee on Aging is accepting nominations, including self-nominations, for two new members to serve a three-year term beginning Jan. 1, 2014.
- Award for the Advancement of Psychology and Aging
This award for outstanding achievement is presented annually to recognize psychologists and friends of psychology who have made significant contributions to the mission of the Committee on Aging (CONA).
- Call for Nominations: Committee on Socioeconomic Status (PDF, 23KB)
- Nominations for the Committee on Early Career Psychologists
CECP is seeking nominations for three representatives to serve a three-year term (2015-2017).
- Fellows Committee Call for Nominations
Send nominations by July 4 for two new members to serve three-year terms on the APA Fellows Committee beginning Jan. 1, 2014.
- Nominations to the Committee on Women in Psychology
APA's Committee on Women in Psychology is seeking nominations for two new members to begin terms in January 2014.
- COPA Call for Nominations for Term 2015-2017
Send nominations by Aug. 15, for three new members to serve on the APA Ad Hoc Committee on Psychology and AIDS from Jan. 1, 2015, through Dec. 31, 2017.
- APF deadlines
The American Psychological Foundation has five upcoming deadlines for your members.
From APA Directorates
- APA directorate updates
These updates are provided as possible content for sharing in division newsletters, websites, mailing lists, social networking, etc.