Contact Division Services
For inquiries about a specific division, browse the list of divisions to find individual contact information.
Each division has been assigned an account manager within the Division Services Office. Members and officers of divisions can turn to this representative to ask questions, seek help, and get referred to other resources within APA that can provide support (legal, elections, finance, directorates, advocacy, etc.).
In addition, the Committee on Division/APA Relations (CODAPAR) is one of APA's standing committees made up of six APA members who have extensive background in division leadership. This group can help with problems, brainstorming ideas, and referrals to other resources within APA.
Division Services Staff
Sarah Jordan │ Director of Division Services
- Account manager for divisions 6, 8, 9, 12, 14, 23, 25, 27, 29, 33, 39, 41, 42, 53, 54 and 55. Handles bylaws amendments, monthly membership reports, quarterly resign reports and other division-specific business.
- Advocates for divisions in APA central office.
- Forms policy regarding APA and divisions.
- Assists with APA review process for division guidelines and public policy statements.
- Establishes division electronic mailing lists and webpages.
- Assists interested APA members in navigating the process by which a new division is formed.
- Acts as preconference for potential legal issues.
Veronica Allen │ Division Services Communications and Meetings Manager
- Account manager for divisions 13, 18, 20, 26, 28, 30, 32, 36, 44, 45, 47 and 48. Handles bylaws amendments, monthly membership reports, quarterly resign reports and other division-specific business.
- Staffs the Committee on Division/APA Relations.
- Receives division annual reports.
- Manages the Division Leadership Conference.
- Produces the e-newsletter for division officers, Division Dialogue.
- Manages Interdivisional Grant Program.
- Plans meetings and events for divisions.
Christine Chambers │ Division Services Membership Marketing Manager
- Account manager for divisions 2, 7, 10, 15, 16, 17, 21, 24, 31, 38, 43, 51 and 52. Handles bylaws amendments, monthly membership reports, quarterly resign reports and other division-specific business.
- Provides consulting services for divisions on marketing initiatives and branding strategy.
- Oversees division membership processing, including the annual renewal process.
- Reports to APA Membership Office on memberships and subscriptions for APA-published journals.
Keith Cooke │ Division Services Publications Manager
- Account manager for divisions 1, 3, 5, 19, 22, 34, 35, 37, 40, 46, 49, 50 and 56. Handles bylaws amendments, monthly membership reports, quarterly resign reports and other division-specific business.
- Provides publication and design services to divisions.
- Produces division newsletters, brochures, letterhead and mailings/emails.
Emily Laumeier │ Division Services Coordinator
- Handles electronic mailing list requests for contracted divisions.
- Maintains division leadership roster.
- Handles general division inquiries.
- Assists with onboarding new members, including distribution of welcome messages.
- Assists with the Committee on Division/APA Relations, Interdivisional Grants Program, and division annual reports.
Samuel Maina │ Division Services Specialist
- Processes division membership applications and payments, including membership renewals.
- Maintains and updates member information in membership database.