Division Benefits to Members and Professional Affiliates
An organization as large as APA can sometimes feel imposing and impersonal, with no clear way of connecting with or engaging others. That is where our divisions come in. With 54 divisions, 44 sections and 20 local chapters, it is easy to find a community that shares your interests.
Typical division membership benefits include:
- Subscription to journals and newsletters.
- Electronic mailing lists for sharing information.
- Networking opportunities.
- Grants and awards programs eligibility.
- Specialized sections and interest groups.
- Division-specific programming at APA Convention.
- Leadership, fellowship and mentoring opportunities.
- Voice in who represents your views in APA’s Council of Representatives.
View a complete listing of all 54 APA divisions along with information on how to join.